Thursday, May 07, 2009

Hey, Luke, are you out there?

Your family wants to know what you're up to. At least, some of us do. Report, please!

p.s. I apologize for not posting pictures of the Syracuse Chiefs/Pawsox game Dad and I went to the other day. My computer really did die -- it got another devastating virus or something from somewhere (nothing to do with that racehorse post, I'm sure -- that's just when it started to get out of control-- but there had been a few other signs earlier.) . I'm using Dad's old laptop while I decide what to do. Waah.

6 comments:

Laura said...

I guess Luke ISN'T out there?

Dad said...

Oh, Luke's "out there" all right.

Mom said...

We hear from Colin's mother that the two of them have been in Italy recently and that Luke was in Holland with Colin the other day, so evidently he's out there somewhere. I see a hit from Ireland on the blog 5/5 and from the Netherlands 5/8. Luke, hello?

Luke Murphy said...

I am here in Groningen!

Luke Murphy said...

I have a bit of bad news....I sort of dropped my laptop in the road in Rome, and now it doesn't work. I think the hard drive and all is fine and that the only problem is the monitor. You can just barely make out the desktop and everything on the screen.

Luke Murphy said...

Italy is incredible though. I bought new shoes at a market in Milan for 9 euros. You all must go to Rome to see the Sistine Chapel, it'll knock your socks off. Michelangelo is one of my new heroes.