Monday, April 30, 2007

Yankees Joke

A Yankee fan and a Red Sox fan met in a bar after work for a drink, and were watching the 6 O'clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge. The Yankee fan bet the Red Sox fan $50 that he wouldn't jump, and the Red Sox fan replied, "I'll take that bet!"

Anyway, sure enough, he jumped, so the Yankee fan gave the Red Sox fan the $50 he owed.

The Red Sox fan said "I can't take this, you're my friend".

The Yankee fan said "No! A bet's a bet".

So the Red Sox fan said "Listen, I have to admit, I saw this on the 5 O'clock news, so I can't take your money".

The Yankee fan replied "well, so did I, but I never thought he'd jump again!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a stupid joke.

I'm back. Did I win Americun Idol yet?

Dad said...

You have a commanding lead. Go back on vacation.