Wednesday, April 04, 2007

2 HUGE events in my life...

1.) I just got a Red Sox hat! This is pretty much my first hat ever. Ruth and Andrew, always alert to the plight of the big-headed, discovered a fitted hat at YawkeyWayStore.com that comes in sizes up to and including XXXXXL (that's 5 Xs), and bless their (collective) heart, they bought me one. It fits very nicely. Here it is, crooked in both directions at the same time, magically:




2.) I just made a helluva lot of chicken fried rice, and it's delicious. I made enough to last me days, even weeks. It has carrots, onion, green pepper, snap peas, and celery in it. I'm psyched. Recipe available upon request.



4 comments:

Caleb said...

And people say I need a new digital camera...as long as I leave it on the highest resolution and don't mind only taking 11 pictures at once, it's great!

Mom said...

Great hat! Thanks, Ruth and Andrew! (And thanks for the link to their wedding page, Caleb. Makes me wish I could go!)

Great rice! I'll be right over!

Dad said...

Why is Curt Schilling wearing your hat?

Laura said...

Why is the chicken rice a huge event in your life?
That is kinda sad, Caleb.
Lame. (Lah-may)