Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Tomorrow, I Love Ya!

Ok, so it's tommorow already. Where's the pictures, birthday girl?
Actually, it's 0240, am, that is. My day started at 5am. fed calves and that stuff. Went to work for 11am, saved a bunch of lives and succored the downtrodden and sick. Got home (the barn, actually) at 1130 PM. Gave a bottle of calcium to Dawn, who had calved earlier. Met David as I was leaving the barn and he was entering. Told him Alto looked real close and to call me if he thought she would calve tonight. I'd just drifted off when the phone rang (0030). So I went downstairs and watched tv until 0130. Went to the barn and Alto had a new calf behind her in the hay David put there for that purpose. Gave Alto a bottl e of Ca. Milked her. fed the calf. fed the other calf. Took the barn trash out. Returned to the house at 0230. still no pictures. Now I'm finally going to bed, but I'm gonna get up in an hour and see if there's any pictures.
Hope you had a happy birthday, Laura. Luke says the worst day of the year is the day after your birthday, because no one cares that it is the day after your birthday. but I don't think that is any reason to not put the pictures up.

No comments: