Sunday, February 20, 2005

Redux Redsox

Okay. In the interest of family unity and togetherness, I should buy 5 tickets to a Toronto game on April 9 or 10. The games are early afternoon so I think we probably should go out the day before, stay over and be at the ballpark early and rested. Drive home after the game. Caleb could pick up Laura and meet us on the Thruway, and then all travel together. It would be tight in the backseat but it shouldn't be for too long. I won't do anything until I have heard from everybody. Don't dawdle as tickets are being sold as we speak.

Another time we could go to Baltimore. There's also the Phillies but their tickets don't go on sale until the 23rd.

Any problems, speak up.

4 comments:

Mom said...

The tenth would be better than the ninth for me: I am booked all day on the 8th at a seminar in Albany. But if it has to be the ninth, that's okay--I'll just cancel. Lemme know.

Caleb said...

My calendar has the 9th and 10th as a weekend, which is good for me. Better than going to Baltimore midweek.

This plan involves me leaving my car where?

Dad, a ticket suggestion...rather than getting the best 5 consecutive seats you can get, see if it's possible to get a group of 2 in the row right in front of a group of 3, or vice versa. It can open up better ticket possibilities, or so I've been told. You'd probably have to do that over the phone, i guess.

Sounds good to me!

Dad said...

Waiting for Luke, who is sleeping on the couch. Somebody else is there, too, but I can't tell who it is. I will go for the tenth and I don't know about the double row thing. That means more Murphies have to share armrests with nonMurphies. Don and Judy went to a RS game in Tor last year or the year before, and bought scalped tickets in the fourth row for about half of face value. We could meet at the intersection of 390 and 90. You, Caleb could either get to Geneseo going through Watkins Glen to 390 or up 96 to Rt 20.

Dad said...

Plan on leaving in the early afternoon on saturday. Home late evening sunday.