Friday, February 25, 2005

Oppurtunities

I just got back from a kickboxing class. Talk about craziness. On Saturday I'm going to a knitting thing in the Union with my friend Keira.
Why didn't I know about all this fun stuff until this semester?

Caleb, I am thinking about going with my friends, but we wouldn't really be spending time with each other. We'd all be living with seperate host families and taking seperate classes. We just want to go at the same time, for convienences sake, because we all want to live off campus our junior year. If only a some of us go at a time, it will make everything crazy.
But I don't even know if I am going to do it.
I twould scare me.
I don't know!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Here's what Eleanor Roosevelt would post as a comment on your post if only she knew how to blog: "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do." So what if it's scary? Do it anyway!

As for kickboxing, that sounds cool!