Sunday, February 20, 2005

RS Tickets

Ok. Need input. Can get good seats for Toronto April 9. Hate their website. Don't want to spend my money in Canada. It could be still quite cool then. Can get good seats for Baltimore April 20 or 21. would be warmer. No further than Toronto. Camden yards. Luke is on vacation then? How many tickets do we want? they are about 60 bucks apiece. If more than four of us go, we'd have to take two cars or a rental. We'd prolly wanna spend a night, too.

Talk to me, Murphies.

2 comments:

Caleb said...

In that case I like Baltimore. I like the 21st better than the 20th (wouldn't have to miss Wednesday classes and Wednesday night work, unless the Thursday game is in the afternoon. Missing Friday classes wouldn't be the end of the world).

Is it ok if I talk to Ruth and Mandrew, see if they'd be interested in going? It's the middle of the week, so I doubt they could, but I should check.

Oh, by the way, I'm planning on coming home for a day at some point in the next couple weeks. I'd like to get my oil changed and try to bang out the dent in the car. I was thinking either this coming Thursday or this coming Sunday. Will you (dad) be around on either of those days?

Caleb said...

Laura WHO?

Ruth and Mandrew are a No, they have something called "work."