Thursday, June 19, 2008

More countries heard from

I hope that you aren't getting tired of my occasional SiteMeter posts. I am endlessly fascinated by the contacts between our little family blog and the rest of the world. I do realize that others may not be quite so enthralled. Be that as it may, here are some of the places that showed up in the most recent 100 visits:

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Oslo, Norway
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Ile-de-France, France
Bedford, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Hamburg, Germany
Copenhagen, Denmark
Trshavn, Faroe Islands

We also had visitors from California, North Carolina, Virginia, and several other states. Many -- though by no means all -- of the distant visitors are drawn by Dad's posts about Nornew and the Marcellus Shale. Other highly-popular posts continue to be the cow with her head stuck in the tree and the child who tried to say blood.

3 comments:

Dad said...

I'm enthralled by you.

Caleb said...

All of those were me. I like to fly to exotic countries and google Murphy blog entries, just to mess with you.

Luke Murphy said...

Mom no one will ever get tired of any of your blog posts, jeesh.