Sunday, February 12, 2006

Dreaming about summer


Here's the gorgeous house Eszti rented on Cape Cod this summer, from 8/5/06 through 8/19/06. So far, no Murphies have officially signed up, because nobody's plans are stable and because it's expensive ($500/person/week.) However, in addition to Chris, Eszti, and their boys, Grandma and Grandpa Frey are planning to spend the full two weeks there, Ned and Kate are going for a week (though I don't know which one) and Liz, Ana and Helen will be there, I believe for the full two weeks. I don't think Uncle Pete has made his plans yet. Some Samodais (Eszter's family) will also be there -- not sure which ones or what dates, but I'll find out eventually.

If any Murphies are able to go, we will probably be able to join in later on. If we wait too long, the house may get full and we may end up camping or sleeping on air beds, but that can't be helped. Dad has lots of cows calving in August and already knows that Jeremy will be away for a week, so he's not likely to be able to come for long, if at all. I am sure I will go for at least a few days. As you are making your summer plans, bear this possibility in mind!

No comments: