Monday, September 24, 2007

A smattering of pictures

In the interests of mold-aversion, here are some random pictures taken over the past few weeks. First, yes, the daughter is taller than the mother, though not by as much as it looks in this picture:
Look, they have the same nose:
Fortunately, they don't:
I wish this one wasn't sideways. Later I'll see if I can fix it. Lately, for some reason, Picasa displays sideways pictures as if they were the right way up, so I don't find out that they are sideways until after they're already on the blog. Does anybody know if there's a way to use html or some Blogger feature to turn them the right way up, once they're here? [Later: OK, I fixed it, but I had to do it in "My Pictures" of all places, because Picasa wouldn't admit that the doggoned image was sideways. Now first, how is that helpful? And second, how does it know??]

This one's blurry, but I like it anyway.
and finally, the first in what I hope will eventually be a series of three -- Who Lives Here?

2 comments:

Dad said...

laurel: My dog had an operation on his nose.

Hardy: Really ? How does he smell?

Laurel: OH, TERRIBLE!

Dad said...

I'm pretty sure I know who lives there. What the hell is his name again?