Monday, July 02, 2007

The actual fun part of the trip

There was a wedding:



I managed to ruin yet another wedding photo:

This is not an LLBean ad. We all wore flannels to the rehearsal in honor of Andrew:

I was the only one posing for this picture, can you tell?

There were ferries:

And mountains and ocean and more ferries:

And Kate came!

And we went to a Red Sox game in Seattle!



If anyone wants to see the other few-dozen photos let me know and I'll post the link. It was a really great time, and I highly recommend visiting the San Juan islands, if anyone's on the fence about that one.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I'd love to see the other pictures. Those are great, Caleb. I particularly like the ferry with Mt. Rainier floating in the background and the lovely ones of Ruth and Andrew (she looks so happy, and what a great dress!) and of course the great one of you and Kate. And you did not ruin that photo.

Now I want to go to the San Juan islands.

Dad said...

Caleb, what a life you've made for yourself. A bunch of fine friends, a lovely girlfriend who is smarter that you are (it will keep you on your toes, God knows), and on your way to a career that should be exciting and rewarding. I'm proud of you.





Don't forget to check your oil.