Wednesday, July 18, 2007

26 Years (Option 1) (couldn't decide...)

Hey, lady, you think the FIRST 26 years was fun? Well, I know...yes, there was that...and that...and, hey, I thought we were past that.... But, SOME of the first 26 years was fun, right? Right?

Oh, dear. Well, in any event I'm promising here and now to make the NEXT 26 years EVEN MORE FUN. Waddaya mean it won't take much? Just you wait and see. All those things you've longed to do? We're gonna do 'em. Fasten your seatbelt and hang on tight!!

As proof, to celebrate our anniversary, I bought you your very first ever....

subscription to TRAILER LIFE MAGAZINE!!!!

Waddaya mean, "It figures"?

Happy anniversary, dear wife.

2 comments:

Mom said...

What I want to know is, does it come with a trailer?? This one's cute:

http://tinyurl.com/yuwr3t

You were right about that, and that, and . . . well, that too. But I confess I am looking forward to the Trailer Phase. Or whatever it turns out to be.

I love you. Happy anniversary, even if I am responding a bit late . . .

Anonymous said...

What a couple of lovebirds. Jeez.

Happy Arnieversary, kids.