Saturday, February 10, 2007

Be warned!

I am switching the blog over to the new version of Blogger today. Apparently I have to because Dad is getting messages that he can't post anymore until I do. (I have to do the moving because I set up the blog.) This will mean, I think, that you will all have to change over too before you can post, although I think I can also re-invite you to join the new version by e-mail, the way we did it before. I'm not really sure how it will work out. But here goes!

4 comments:

Dad said...

Piece o' cake.

Mom said...

All done, no apparent catastrophes, and Dad has changed over. Looks like all you have to do is sign into Old Blogger at www.blogger.com and follow the instructions to move your account. Does somebody remember Panda's password to move him over, too, I hope?

Luke Murphy said...

That took about 30 seconds.

I don't know Panda's password, didn't Caleb create it?

Caleb said...

Caleb DID create it, but he can't remember panda's password, or the panda email address he had to create, at all. So Panda might be stuck. Poor guy.