Thursday, August 30, 2007

Luck of the Irish

I may have pretty frequent bad car luck, but this morning it went the other way. I had a flat tire, and I wasn't looking forward to spending the morning trying to change my spare and then find a place that repairs tires and has time to do mine before 12:45 when I have to be back for class, etc. etc. It turns out my new parking spot is about 5 feet from a car repair shop. They saw me struggling with my flat tire, and took it off, repaired it, and put it back on for only five bucks. There was a nail in it that had actually gone in head first, and then bent into a ninety degree angle. So, my morning hasn't gone to waste and my car is driveable, so I can take it to Wal Mart and get an oil change.
So, just once, I got lucky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'll get lucky, too.