Monday, March 26, 2007

Feel free to Help me out

I know everybody's tired of my GW/environmental rants. (Have I told you how much I hate, just hate, the environment?) But, ya know, it takes posts to make a blog come to life and there are a couple of people who come here daily, looking for something new, and I hate to disappoint them. So anytime you feel inspired to post, about any little thing, please don't hesitate. I'm having trouble being fresh and exciting.

So, it's raining and thundering wildly here, and Panda and Mouse are camped outside Laura's door. ("Maybe she'll come home and save us!")

And I'm going to feed the cows.

Post something.

Please.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Well I've spent a while trying to make a post but I can't stinking figure out how to move my account over. I all ready have a google account, but I don't know how to get this blog into that account. RGGGghgh. Blogger sucks. The help section is just about the worst I have ever seen.

Laura said...

Seriously you guys. I all ready have a google account previously. So I log into it, but the Murphies blog doesn't show up. WHen I log into my old account, it wont let me post to Murphies because it says it has been moved over to new blogger. So when I try to follow the switching instructions, it tells me that only a few accounts have moved over, and if I am one that gets to move over there will be an icon on my dashboard. That icon isn't there, so I guess I can't switch over. But how can my blog switch over, but I don't get to?

Hellllp meeee.

Mom said...

Laura, I looked up the "Help" for moving team blogs over. You are right, their help is dreadful. But it looks to me as if the answer here is for me to send you another e-mail invitation to "join" the blog. I just did that a minute ago. Check your e-mail and if the invitation is there, follow the instructions -- let's hope that works!