Monday, March 05, 2007

24

Well, I no longer stand by my statement that Jack's brother's son is Jack's son. Jack's relationship with jack's brother's wife appears to have been years before the birth of Jack's brother's son.

We finished season 1, which was intense. Disturbing, almost. It was a bit of a spoiler to know that Jack's wife didn't survive, even if we didn't know when. We were waiting for her demise. Mom commented that jack's wife was lovely and I said, "Enh." She asked who I thought was lovelier, Jack's wife or Nina. I voted for Nina.

So we drove all over central New York yesterday looking for season 2 to rent. Found it.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You guys are watching it on DVD? Do you keep up with the current season?
Dad, are you watching All Creatures Great and Small?'
Baseball season is so close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dad said...

Yes, the DVD shows up on the TV screen. Yes, but it gets confusing. Yes. And, lastly, YES!!!