Saturday, September 17, 2005








I'm having a hard time figuring out how to align the pictures and write things next to them. But you guys all know what these are. Wakefield and Mirabelli coming to the bullpen. (Amid huge excitement from the fan. That was the first sign that the game was going to go on. ) Then the blurry one is Wakefield jogging. Kendra and I soaked but really happy. I have some other pictures of people up at bat, but they are very small. We had a really good time. The game was delayed for an hour, so we had to leave before the end of the game. (The garage we parked in closed the doors at midnight.) I think we were in the rowdy section. There was a huge fight and these two guys were taken away bleeding in handcuffs. I saw one of their girlfriends punch a cop. It was crazy. Someone else was taken away in the 8th inning for um...dropping his pants. Luckly, I missed that. We had really nice seats with a perfect view of the field. We were really close to Johnny Damon and Kevin Millar. A really great experience. We got home at 6 am and crawled into bed. The drive home wasn't as bad as we thought. We all got our own nap time of 2 hours and split up the driving. Once Chris puts his pictures on the internet, I'll steal them. He took much better pictures than I did. It was fabuuuulous.

6 comments:

Dad said...

Awesome. I hope you didn't have to leave before Sweet Caroline!?

Mom said...

This is a comment on Laura's pictures!

Mom said...

This is another comment on Laura's pictures!

Mom said...

Hey, isn't anybody else going to comment on Laura's pictures?

Mom said...

Well, I like Laura's pictures, even if nobody else does. I especially like the happy shot of Laura and Kendra, the cute picture of Chris with Laura's bear, and the big shot of Fenway all dark and shiny in the rain. Makes it look like fun, even if it was very very dahmp.

Dad said...

I commented on Laura's pictures before you did!