Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm going to Fenway!

On a whim, Kendra, Chris (her boyfriend), and I are going to Fenway. We won some tickets on ebay, and we are going to next friday to the game against the A's! The tickets were $70....which is less than half a paycheck that I saved from the summer. I think we will be driving my car...but they will pitch in for the gas...so that money will be sent to you guys...cause you pay for my gas....unless they buy it on a card.....SO OH WOW I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

Chris made Kendra a promise that he would take her again, and I said, bring me! and they said, okay.

4 comments:

Luke Murphy said...

Sweeeet!!! Get some good pictures and post them on the blog!

Dad said...

Which your camera is back so you can take pictures.

It must be at least a seven hour drive to Boston from there.

If you had bought another ticket you could've taken me. I took you. I could fix your car if it breaks down.

Just kidding! How do you plan to do the driving?

Do ALL athletes have weird lips? You can check it out at Fenway.

Where are your seats?

And you didn't "win" them. You "bought" them.

iggju

Caleb said...

a. Don't drive into boston, or let some punk kid drive your car. Park outside and take the T in.

b. Center field behind the bullpen puts in you in scoring range for a home run. Plus, there are no bad seats in fenway unless there's a pole in your way. Or a swede, they can also be annoying.

c. We're all jealous.

d. What does iggju mean? My guess? "I Gotta Go Jostle Uma," or "Inbred Geese Get Jolly Ugly."

(my actual theory? Dad tried to type the anti-robot code, but his cursor was in the wrong window. eagwj!)

Mom said...

Caleb, you really are an Internet detective. I'm impressed!

cjpror!