Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Back in action!

The harddrive is great (thanks dad!), and I just got the internet set up in the new place. There are three dogs, another cat (in addition to Sheba), two rabbits (i hate them), and an iguana. It smells like animals.

Pictures from my camping trip are below. They're best viewed from the bottom up.

Mandrew and I will probably come visit sometime Sunday, so I can copy all my saved files, and we can go swimming and hang out. If Saturday is significantly hotter than Sunday's gonna be, we might come then.

Love the OBX pictures...Beautiful as it was, I'd trade the Adirondack pond for the Carolina ocean any day.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Rabbits are digusting. They are only good for dogs to chase, catch, and shake to a quick death.

I'd trade, too.

Mom said...

You used to like Hop Hop pretty well.

As for a trade between an Adirondack lake and OBX, I think the best move would be to arrange a summer that included both.

Caleb, you can come either Saturday or Sunday as you prefer and as the weather suggests -- but be aware that Laura goes back to college on Saturday. I'm going too, so I won't be at home for most of the day. Probably no home-cooked dinner, or if there is one, it'll be late. If that's the better swimming day, though, go for it -- I don't know how many good swimming days we have left.