A place for Murphies, their friends, and anybody who's interested to talk to one another and share pictures. Leave a comment!

Friday, September 25, 2009

I taut I Taw a Putty Tat

I live inside my birdcage a hanging way up high
I like to swing upon my perch and sing my little song
But there's a cat that's after me and won't let me alone
I tawt I taw a puddy tat a creeping up on me
I did! I taw a puddy tat as plain as he could be.

That puddy tat is very bad he sneaks up from behind
I don't think I would like it if I knew what's on his mind
I have a strong suspision that his plans for me aren't good
I am inclined to think that he would eat me if he could


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home