Sunday, May 18, 2008

A college graduate!

Want proof? Enlarge this picture and look closely. That's Laura near the bottom of the ramp with her diploma in her left hand. Ahead of her is Kendra, and behind her are Kaitlyn and Keira. When we cheered for them, so did the people right behind us, and we discovered that completely by accident, we were sitting with Kendra's family.

The four friends, much easier to recognize:


Jason's proud.
So are Dad and Mom.

And so's Luke!

Luke's blurry in this one, but I like it anyway.


Congratulations, Laura!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you, Laura. Enjoy your accomplishment for awhile and then put it to work.

Caleb said...

Congratulations Laura! Sorry I couldn't be there. I'll come next time, ok?

Move down to Philly soon!

Mom said...

Its okay Caleb, I didn't go to your college graduation.

This is Laura.

Anonymous said...

Chuck Schumer didn't go to Caleb's graduation, either. But he was sorry to have missed it.

Anonymous said...

Did Chuck share the story of giving up traveling around the world after college for a girlfriend who then immediately dumped him?

Congratulations Laura -- were I as adept as Murphies I would post a picture of Lucy's graduation and proud family sans one older sib.

Judi

Mom said...

Congratulations, Lucy!

If the picture is in your computer, Judi, you could e-mail it to me and I'll post it.