Monday, April 28, 2008

Checking in...

Alright, alright, I'll say something. I'm finishing up the semester - have two more weeks of class and then two weeks of six exams. Then comes the summer, and I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do with that. I applied for a job that I really want this afternoon, but we'll see.

Last week Kate and I went to Boston for Patriots' Day, caught the 11 AM Red Sox game and watched part of the marathon. Sadly we got no pictures of the marathon itself, just some beforehand shots of the finish line. The marathon was really cool to watch, and something I'd love to go to again:








We've also had lots of fun with Hobbes, and doing some dog-sitting as well:






Also, last month, we spent a week driving around and camping in northern california, and visiting friends. I'm a little bored with the upload process right now, but I'll share the pictures as soon as I can get around to sitting through it all.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Love the pictures, especially the one of you and Kate in the Boston twilight.

Don't worry, the job thing will sort itself out.

Laura said...

Great pictures. Cute dog.