Monday, December 04, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . .

. . . finally!

Some news: Mom has a new job. As of January 1, I will no longer be a home-based employee. I am going to go to work for Elizabeth Garry, the newly-elected Supreme Court Justice for the Sixth Judicial District of New York, as her law clerk. I don't know too much yet about the details of the job, but I do know that I will be working mostly in Norwich, with some travel occasionally to other parts of the Sixth Judicial District. My work will be mostly legal research and writing, so you know I'll like it. For now, there is some information here about Justice Garry, but it's a campaign website from before her election, and I wouldn't be surprised if the website disappears soon. More info as I get it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woh will feed me super?

Anonymous said...

Wate a minit. Wehre will yu be in teh daytime? Will I be hoam alon with teh one with teh lowd vois?