Saturday, December 02, 2006

A couple Jokes

A little boy asked his mother, "Mommy, where did my intelligence come from, you or Dad?" She replied, "Well you must have got it from your father because I still have mine."


Two buddies were hiking when a Grizzly bear crossed their path and started toward them. One of the hikers threw off his backpack, grabbed his sneakers from it and started to put them on. His buddy said, "What are you doing? You can't outrun a Grizzly!" The reply: "I don't have to outrun the Grizzly. I just have to outrun you!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Great jokes!!

Anonymous said...

WHEE-HOO! Really Funny!

Anonymous said...

Didja here about my frend hoo bit teh gy he livz with?

Anonymous said...

Wuz he madd?

Anonymous said...

Grr! Did he poot enething on it?