Sunday, October 22, 2006

Why you shouldn't cut your hair at home:



This morning I trimmed my hair to the usual 1/2," then got ready to take a shower. When I glanced in the mirror I saw a spot I'd missed, so I grabbed my trimmer off the counter and ran it down the middle of my head - whoops. That was my beard trimmer. Now there's a big bald landing strip down the middle of my head. I could have gone with a reverse mohawk look, but decided to just shave it all off. Which is not such a great thing to do when you suffer from familial big head syndrome (FBHS). Don't try this at home.

4 comments:

Dad said...

heh.

heh-heh.

heh-heh-heh.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

he-he.

he-he.

snort!


Actually, Caleb (HAHAHAHAHA) it looks gr(HAHAHAHAHA)eat.

Really. No (HAHAHAHAHA) kidding!

Caleb said...

wow, i just noticed the post-exam bags under my eyes. Got lots of sleep this weekend, too. Probably gonna be a permanent thing now, along with my caffeine addiction and tension headache.

Dad said...

Re headaches and caffeine: If you are truly addicted to caffeine, you need to maintain a level of coffee intake or you will get a headache. Best thing to do is to break the addiction, painful though it will be.

Re FBHS: I've seen it as FFHS, or familial fathead syndrome. Of course, I can think of other words to satisfy the acronym.

Caleb said...

Yeah, I'm already cutting down on coffee, and will probably try to break the addiction over Xmas or something, and see if i can go without in the spring semester. Right.