Sunday, October 29, 2006

Don't look, Laura!

Here are just a couple of pictures from our visit to the veterinary school. I wish I had taken more but frankly, I was so interested that I forgot all about the camera. We had a completely fascinating tour of the small-animal hospital in Philadelphia, led by Caleb, a third-year student, and a third person, as well as a bus tour of the
New Bolton Center where Barbaro is (though we didn't get anywhere near Barbaro himself.) It was a great day and Caleb has found himself one heck of a fascinating career.

The only pictures I took, however, were during a quickie tour of the anatomy lab given by Caleb and his housemates and friends on the night before. If you don't want to see animal innards, don't look!

This is on the wall of the anatomy lab:


Caleb and his housemate Ashley contemplate a horse:


That great big organ is the spleen. Why is it so big??


He's enjoying himself!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: