Sunday, July 20, 2008

This is Not a Joke. I Repeat. This is Not a Joke!

From the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, and obviously targeted at children:

How long until you use up your share of CO2?

If anybody ever sent me one of these, I would kill them. Seriously, just try it.

It actually used to be even worse. The CO2 quiz used to say something more like, "Find out when you should die!" instead of "See when you'll have used up your share of CO2." The true face of the green movement, the "Death Cult of Zero Worship," as Paul McKeever puts it, is becoming more and more mainstream, replacing the false front of, "Let's all hold hands and love each other!" Make no mistake about it: the Greenos think you are pigs, all of you. They even think that THEY'RE pigs. They want you to either sit in your basement and suck your thumb like a cute little piggie does! Or get so pumped full of CO2 that you explode. All in the name of "science." Interesting that the scientist in this one is portrayed by a puppy. He's actually probably about as useful as the quacks from the IPCC. What about Greena, the hippie girl that they've got though? It's funny that even with a cartoon hippie, you can tell that she doesn't shower, wash her clothes, or wear a bra (or think of course). She's the greatest cartoon projection of self-hatred I've ever seen, that's for sure!

But there you have it, that's selflessness for ya!

By the way I have 4.2 years to live.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-Mencken

Mom said...

I'm not sure whether to be more dismayed by the nihilist message or by this:

"But it's not to late to improve your score . . . "

Well, actually, I am more dismayed by the nihilist message. Or self-loathing, or suicidal, or whatever. But I do feel that it's hard to take messages seriously -- or at least to have faith in the messenger -- when the message is incorrectly spelled.

Mom said...

Oh, I forgot to add -- I will outlive Luke at 5.2 years.

Luke Murphy said...

Oh Mom! Didncha no spelling went out of fascion yeers ago!

Luke Murphy said...

I may have exagerated some of my answers a little bit....I take pride in the size of my carbon footprint.

Unknown said...

My pig exploded. How cute. I guess I'll be living just over two more decades, with my lack of a car and small apartment (a financial matter, definitely not an environmental one). Now, it may be news to them, but the earth has gone through a lot and I don't think a little plastic is going to upset it.

Hey, if I had it my way, I'd be made out of styrofoam so I didn't biodegrade!