Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Bowl and Ads

A strange silence from the Murphies about, like, the Mets getting Santana, and, like, the RS hanging on to our young players, and, like, pitchers and catchers reporting soon. Also, no Super Bowl comments. I thought it was the best SB ever. No 95 yard TD runs brought back because someone said, "Nyah! Nyah!" to an opposing player. And. I thought the ads were great. If you didn't see them, they can be watched here. I really liked the puking baby and the screaming critters.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I was surprised that I didn't hear more buzz about the doritos commercial with the mouse traps. I thought that was hilarious.

Dad said...

I'll hafta go look at that one again.

Yeah, it made me laugh but it's not high on my list.

Dad said...

WSell, really the one with the parade balloons is just brilliant.

Mom said...

The parade balloons one was my favorite. I also liked the one with Carville and Frist (Coke did very well all round!) And yes, Laura, the doritos one with the mouse was funny--I laughed out loud at it. But I really, really hated the one with the beating heart hopping out of the woman's chest and scuttling across the floor. Yech!