Sunday, April 04, 2010

Top Gear!!!

Okay, so I've discovered this BBC TV show called Top Gear which is apparently really popular in the UK and I think it's awesome. It's basically just 3 really funny British car experts who travel around the world driving cars. Hard to explain it much more than that, but maybe you guys will enjoy it as much as I do.

This first one is my favorite. They drive a PICK-UP TRUCK to the NORTH POLE.

Then in this one they drive 3 off-road vehicles through the Amazon rainforest and the Andes in Bolivia and Chile.

Kind of hard to describe why the show is so cool. Basically the guys are really funny and get themselves into all kinds of ridiculous situations, the car stuff is cool, and the places that they go are amazing.

1 comment:

Luke Murphy said...

For some reason, I just find British people extremely entertaining to listen to, haha.