Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Must Watch

Dr. C. Bradley Thompson explains the injustice of the public school system, and advocates its complete abolishment, here. If you ask me, the public school system is, right now, the single greatest threat to freedom in this country. In the public schools, children are forcibly indoctrinated with collectivist, environmentalist, and anti-science ideas from age 5 to 18. It might not happen everywhere, but it sure as hell happened to me. Even if it didn't happen anywhere, the fact that the government is allowed the power to make it happen is wrong. Even if the public schools taught capitalism I would still be against them. Anyway, Dr. Thompson does a much better job explaining it than I could. I highly recommend taking the 59 minutes to watch this video.

No comments: