Sunday, April 09, 2006

Relay for Life

Hey family, I'm on a Relay for Life team. We're doing it in a few weeks. I haven't raised any money yet, and I would really appreciate a 5 dollar donation from my parentals. If you wouldn't mind. :-D

Is this soliciting? Sorry.

You can do it online-http://www.acsevents.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=141856&lis=1&kntae141856=96A0CE88EF654D28BD0C558B67BDA5D5
IN the middle on the top of the page it says "sponsor participant".

I'm doing this in honor of Mama Pfohl and in Memory of Sally's Mom.

This is Geneseo's first annual RFL, and I'm pretty excited. It sounds fun, you just have one person from your team on the track all night. It starts at 9 pm, and goes to 7 am. There is live music all night and other fun activities. In total, Geneseo's particular RFL has collected $37,811 so far.

Thanks allowing me to solicit. ihahaha.

2 comments:

Judi said...

Checks made out to Am Cancer Society, if one prefers the old fashioned way of donating?

Dad said...

You go, Laura. Sounds like fun. Did you answer Mrs. Clippinger's question? Did you ask her why she couldn't just go make a pledge on the site?