Thursday, April 06, 2006

Mom's changing jobs . . .

. . . but without leaving the house. Starting Monday, I will be working for the same company, but on the "prospective" side rather than in the "retrospective" group where I've worked all this time.

The main difference is that this isn't a temporary project. The prospective group deals with new caselaw as it comes out, rather than working on old cases the way my former group did. Thus, the supply of work is not going to disappear. Most likely, neither will my job.

I will be doing a different kind of work than I have been doing recently, and I will probably be working longer hours at first, while I get used to some of the different ways they do things on the new side of the fence. Otherwise, nothing much will change.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Congratulations, Mom! You're awesome! Where would we be without you?

Now can I get a raise in my allowance?