Wednesday, December 28, 2005

It's a Red-Letter Day

(or at least a round-numbers day) The blog just had its 7,500th page view, and it's five visits away from its 3000th visit. Who will be the 3000th visitor? (No, there's no prize this time, though who knows what might happen when we hit, say, 5000?)

The 7500th page viewer appears to have been . . . Caleb. That's a guess since it doesn't actually show the page view numbers, but somebody from Ithaca using rr.com made visit number 2994 with two page views, and I think the second page view was #7500. Who else could it be but Caleb??

Maybe sometime I will figure out how to post a visit counter on the blog itself so that people can watch the visit numbers mount up.

4 comments:

Mom said...

OK, I think I figured it out. You should now see a number in the "Sitemeter" box at the bottom of the page. That number does not actually show all the visits the blog has ever had -- just all the visits it's had since I set up the Sitemeter account in July, 2005.

Caleb said...

That's me!

Anonymous said...

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/flight_of_the_conchords_tabs.htm


www.conchords.co.nz

Anonymous said...

home equity loans