Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The sun came out this afternoon . . .

and started me thinking of songs about sunshine.

Here are a few that occurred to me.

Got any more?

Sunshine on my shoulders
Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone
Here comes the sun
You are my sunshine
I’m walking on sunshine
Sunshine superman
Red Rubber Ball (The morning sun is shining like a . . . )
Don’t let the sun go down on me
Sunrise, sunset (Sunrise, sunset, sunrise, sunset, sunrise, sunset)
Sunshine of your Love

Update: I couldn't resist adding links. And here's one in the comments from Michele:
You are the Sunshine of my Life

3 comments:

Michele said...

You are the sunshine of my life (Stevie Wonder)

I'll be humming all these songs as I go to sleep tonight!!!

Dad said...

Wait Til the Sun Shines, Nellie.

Why does the Sun Shine?

A Pocketful of Sunshine.

Let the Sunshine in.

Sunshine.

Sun is shining.

Steal my Sunshine.

My old Kentucky Home

GOOD DAY SUNSHINE

Michele said...

My Girl (I got sunshine on a cloudy day...) - Still running these sunny songs through my head!!!